Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Finally, back online...











We finally got a new computer and I'll start updating the site. Yea!! I have some more recent photos to add, but for now I wanted to put up the jack o'lantern pictures for this year. Per our family tradition, the kids picked out their designs, Grant gutted and carved, and I took pictures. We picked out our pumpkins at the pumpkin patch. In Texas that means the field where they put the pumpkins they grew in other states. The kids are on an antique tractor in one of the pics and FINALLY emerging from a corn maze in another. The third pic is of the two scary carved pumpkins.
We've had a great school year thus far, Em is maintaining her A's with less effort than usual and Lane has taken to reading like a fish to water. He really got excited at the Halloween store when he saw a "Help Wanted" sign. He said, "Mama, you could get a job here." I think when the time comes I'd rather work anywhere but the Halloween store. Anyway, I'll download their costumes and some pics from Cousin Claire and Aunt Julie's visit soon.

No comments: